Colibri is small in size, but big in functionality. Stand alone it is used for navigation, wind calculation and logging engine status.
Colibri BlackBox (BB) is an IGC approved flight recorder, same size as the Colibri, but without the display and the keyboard. The newest firmware - Version 4.0 includes new, user friendlier software. Versions later than 3.01 include near airport function and changes to the next turnpoint in the task mode automatically. Versions later than 2.1 include full SeeYou Mobile/WinPilot PRO support.
- NEW SD Memory Card can be used to transfer flights, TP/TSK data and flight info.
- NEW Membrane Keyboard with two additional push buttons.
- NEW USB Port for data transfer. Colibri can be powered via the USB port for the data transfer purposes only.
- Multi Pilot/Glider setup.
- Connected to LX160/LX1600 and SeeyouMobile/WinPilot or LX 7000, Colibri becomes the part of an advanced Flight System.
- High level IGC approval makes Colibri the Official IGC Flight Recorder to claim your badge, record and competition flights. Task declaration is done manually or by the PC using LXe software.
|75 hours @ 12s recording interval|
|Database:|| 600 waypoints
Engine Noise level:
|59 x 35 x 98mm|