The Funkwerk ATR833A is a VHF radio in 160 mm format with the new channel separation of 8.33 kHz. The channel spacing can be switched between 25 kHz and 8.33 kHz.
The built-in voice controlled intercom operates up to 4 microphones (2 standard, 2 dynamic). In many cases no extra intercom is required. This saves cost and weight. All headsets are separately adjustable. Using similar headsets a 4-place intercom can be built-up.
In addition to the standard functions there are 2 memory functions available: Up to 100 frequencies can be stored together with an identifier. In addition, the 10 last used frequencies can be recalled easily.
The OLED-display gives perfect readability under all lighting conditions.
- VHF transceiver with 6 W output power in 160 mm format
- Satisfies upcoming equipage requirement for 8.33 kHz channel spacing
- Automatic selection of 8.33 kHz / 25 kHz spacing
- OLED display for best readability under all conditions
- Dual-watch technology, simultaneous monitoring of two frequencies
- Voice controlled intercom for up to 4 microphones, can be deactivated for use with external intercom
- Memory for up to 100 user-definable named frequencies
- Easy recall of the 10 last used frequencies
- Configurable energy saving mode
Installation & Operation (PDF)