The delivery time for MGL instruments may take up to 4 weeks. Please inquire for availability!
The Stratomaster Enigma, the worlds premier color glass cockpit system for NTCA aircraft from microlights to twin engined aircraft and rotor craft.
This incredible, feature packed instrument goes further than any EFIS ever created. Enigma is not just the most advanced EFIS on the planet, it is at the same time the most flexible, customizable and open system available. Did we mention it is also the lowest cost ? Well, now we did...
On these pages you will find all that you require to learn about Enigma and to maintain your Enigma.
- 9 fully user programmable screens using PC based editing software. Hundreds of highly configurable instruments and items in various forms from traditional analog to bargraphs, digital readouts, horizons, HSI, moving maps, etc.
- Highly configurable engine, fuel monitoring and operations.
- Voice prompts in addition to visual and external alarms. Voice prompts can be recorded by user on PC to support different languages.
- GPS moving map, map viewing. Supports Raster and Vector maps.
- Airspace awareness with alerts. Horizontal and vertical airspace monitoring with alerts (including voice).
- Terrain awareness with sattelite or survey based terrain elevation data
- 3D synthetic vision displays (with terrain data)
- Engine monitoring using up to two RDAC units (dual engines or many channels). Supports RDAC XB, XD and VD.
- Additional features: Checklists, flight folio flight log. GPS navigation with large capacity waypoint database (up to 50.000 actively managed waypoints) and airport database (frequencies, runways, runway detail).
- Direct to waypoint or route navigation with CDI, easy, on the fly route generation from actual track or pick from waypoint list.
- Typed waypoints including intersections and navaids.
- GPS aided approach to runway threshold (GLS) using standard Enigma ILS indications with glideslope. User programmable parameters.
- GPS based implementation of VOR navigation. Practise standard VOR navigation without the need for a NAV radio. Uses normal Enigma VOR HSI display.
- HITS functionality with vertical navigation.
- Autopilot support. Connect any NMEA compatible autopilot (RMB, RMC and GGA messages).
- VOR, ILS, Glide slope, localizer with Garmin NAV radio (SL30 protocol compatible)
- Recording facility for primary flight data, GPS positions, engine monitor. Large capacity recording using SD card.
- Downloadable flight log using SD/MMC card.
- Open design with published data formates for map and terrain data. Published API for third party software developers.