- The TQ-KRT2-L Mini Landscape aviation radio is one of the most modern aircraft radios on the market. Lowest weight, most compact dimensions, lowest power consumption are made possible by the highly digitized technology.
- A brilliant TFT colour display suitable for sunlight, an integrated voice-controlled intercom and intuitive operation result in an unbeatable price performance ratio.
The KRT 2 is a completely new developed aviation radio meeting the new rules for the 8.33kHz-channel spacing. Solely the flight radio transmission standard - the amplitude modulation (AM) - remained unchanged. The entire electronics assembly for the most part is digitized. Thereby highest frequency stability and channel separation is guaranteed in all operating modes. Digital technology is even more:
- Flexible functional diversity also in future via software upgrade
- Energy efficient – particularly interesting for glider and balloon pilots (1.6W standby)
- Extreme small and light weight construction
- Dimensions 46 x 63w mm
Invented by pilots themselves, the entire operation is extremely intuitive. We know exactly what to count on during flight operations and critical situations. Everything has to function precisely! The KRT 2 has two outputs for headsets and speakers. With "Dual Watch" you can listen to two frequencies at the same time, which differ in volume and tone. This way you can for example approach EDMA while already listening to ATIS and simultaneously check your approach with the controller.
A priority on the active frequency (top) prevents confusion.
Of course, the KTR 2 offers a database where you can store 100 airport frequencies, displayed in plain text on a sunlight readable graphic display with all display modes.
Via the integrated interface, you can also remote control the KRT 2. In a tandem configuration you will be able to connect a “Remote Terminal” with full functionality of the KRT 2. Another option is to lean back in comfort and fly with the Glass Cockpit FCA / GCA. With the help of an adjustable distance to the control area, the ATIS and the corresponding space-frequency will be displayed and also activated at confirmation.
- VHF transceiver for aircraft installation
- Frequency range from 118.000 to 136.975 MHz
- Channel spacing 8,33 / 25 kHz (2278 channels)
- 2 microphone inputs (2 x standard or dynamic)
- Audio input for external audio sources (Alert, Vario...)
- Installation: aerospace standard cut out (57 mm)
- 100 user defined frequencies, to be named with up to 8 characters.
Channel spacing 8,33 kHz
Size 57 mm
8.33 kHz capability Yes
Nominal Output 6W
Remote Mount/Panel Mount Panel Mount
General data/basic data
- approx. 350 g
- 146.2 x 63 x 46 mm
- 8,33 / 25 kHz VHF-Radio Transceiver
- 117.975 - 137.000 MHz
- gesamt: 0.2 - 1.0 A (depending on the number of queries) Send: 17 - 30 W (depending on the respective modulation) Standby: 1 - 1.4 W (depending on display brightness setting)
- 9 - 30 V DC
- 6 W @ ≥ 13.5 V
- -20°C ... +55°C
- 35.000 ft
- EASA.21O.10038036; FCC
- Sender: EUROCAE ED-23C Class 4, 6, RTCA DO-186B Class 4, 6
- Receiver: EUROCAE ED-23C Class C-D-E-H1/2, RTCA DO-186B Class C-D-E
- Environment: RTCA DO-160F / ED14F
- Software: RTCA DO-178C / ED12C Level D